musichack – hacking audio…one sample at a time

2.March.2010

“Failure Establishing Database Connection”

Filed under: Uncategorized — dewdude @ 10.32.pm

If you looked at the musichack.org domain in the last few weeks and wondered what was up…not long after I wrote the post in the midst of setting WordPress up on my server, I attempted to upgrade. Since I host multiple domains off the thing, I have a MultiSite plugin installed and apparently, the database format with multisite isn’t exactly friendly to non-multisite installs. I wound up borking the entire thing and let it sit for a few weeks becuase I got busy.

It’s fixed..I’m working on moving the site over…maybe not tonight..maybe not tomorrow…but soon, it’s going to be self hosted. I’m working on new content (well, finding content I never published and publishing it)

Advertisements

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: